Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Undefined label 'None' (!)
Any clue what could cause the error "Undefined label 'None'"? It seems something missing is misinterpreted as a missing label?! I tried to find the wrong line with #line, but there are several #include and the error line changed without logic depending on the zones I commented out. Then I've created a debug version of the code, pasting all modules into their places instead of using #include. The same error happens, and also in different lines depending on the zones I comment out. So far I see no logic: the error line can be an "end asm" or a BASIC comment, an assembler comment or whatever.

Thank you
Can you post a code snippet here to reproduce the error? This looks like a compiler bug.
boriel Wrote:Can you post a code snippet here to reproduce the error? This looks like a compiler bug.

I'm not sure what part of the code causes the error, so I upload the whole file, in an attached zip archive. It's a library I'm writting to support the Plud D and DISCiPLE disk interfaces. This is what I get now:

Quote:mgt.tmp.whole.zxbas:384: Error: Undefined label 'None'

You see, that line is a BASIC comment in an empty SUB. If I add a PRINT after the second comment line, 385, the error happens at line 385! I did many tests but don't see any logic.

Thank you.

Attached Files
.zip   mgt.zip (Size: 3.16 KB / Downloads: 580)