Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pos.bas (*solved*)
Code:
#include <input.bas>

Drops the following error:
pos.bas:17: Error: syntax error. Unexpected token 'case_insensitive'

Obviously this happens with anything else that includes pos.bas as well, like #include <sinclair.bas>
britlion Wrote:
Code:
#include <input.bas>

Drops the following error:
pos.bas:17: Error: syntax error. Unexpected token 'case_insensitive'

Obviously this happens with anything else that includes pos.bas as well, like #include <sinclair.bas>
I think I fixed this bug last month. Check if it is fixed in the current beta version (redownload). Perhaps I forgot to update the new version?
Anyway: Today I'm finishing the bAND, bOR, bNOT, bXOR support (bitwise operators). So freeze 1.2.6 for release.
boriel Wrote:Anyway: Today I'm finishing the bAND, bOR, bNOT, bXOR support (bitwise operators). So freeze 1.2.6 for release.

Excellent news! Thank you! Cannot wait to test it.
------------------------------------------------------------
http://lcd-one.da.ru redirector is dead
Visit my http://members.inode.at/838331/index.html home page!
Hi! I downloaded 1603h today (my first new version in ages) and I'm getting this problem. Is there a later version somewhere that I'm missing? I really do intend to complete my game one of these days. Smile

I could just take the latest stable version, but some of the changes in the beta look quite interesting...
LTee Wrote:Hi! I downloaded 1603h today (my first new version in ages) and I'm getting this problem. Is there a later version somewhere that I'm missing? I really do intend to complete my game one of these days. Smile

I could just take the latest stable version, but some of the changes in the beta look quite interesting...
Sorry for this VERY LONG delay :oops:
This has been fixed. Please download 1.2.6-r1604 from the Download page and tell me if it works now.
Hi Boriel, now I don't get the Pos_Bas thing, but I get this:

Code:
> Executing: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConTEXT\ConExec.exe -i "C:\Program Files (x86)\Boriel Tm\ZX Basic Compiler\zxb.exe" -T -B -S 24000  -a GEB742~1.bas

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zxb.py", line 315, in <module>
  File "zxb.py", line 243, in main
  File "ply\yacc.pyc", line 263, in parse
  File "ply\yacc.pyc", line 710, in parseopt
  File "zxbparser.pyc", line 2908, in p_do_loop_until
IndexError: pop from empty list
> Execution finished.

But maybe I'm doing something wrong. It compiles OK with the latest stable version I have (1.2.6r 1561b).
Can you send me the source code via email or private msg?
I need to check what is causing this. This seems to be a reintroduced bug :oops: I need to start using automatized TDD it seems ... :?
Ok. I think I've fixed another bug. Please, re-download current development release, and tell me :wink:
I've just checked it and it works Smile

I've done a fast comprobation of the bitwise logical operator and they seem to work too, but I can't make ALIGN 256 (or whatever number I choose) work, perhaps it isn't in the program yet?

Edit: Well, I suck. I checked the wiky (I should have this done BEFORE posting, and not after) and ALIGN must go inside an ASM..END ASM statement. Now it seems to work Smile
Ok, so this bug is marked as *solved* and closed.
Working fine now, Boriel - many thanks! Big Grin
LTee Wrote:Working fine now, Boriel - many thanks! Big Grin
Please, test the other bug (Screen Corruption & Crash, related to the STR$ function). It should run ok now.