Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVE & LOAD
Hi!!!! You done a great job making this compiler !!!! You have greetings and thanks from the Greeks Spectrum users Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Can I ask you if it possible to save and load data from the ZX Basic??? Thanks again!!!!
Γειά σου! Wink

Darth_Cotsos Wrote:Hi!!!! You done a great job making this compiler !!!! You have greetings and thanks from the Greeks Spectrum users Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Can I ask you if it possible to save and load data from the ZX Basic??? Thanks again!!!!
Yes, of course.
I'm in fact working on this feature (SAVE, LOAD with SCREEN$, CODE and DATA) among other things.
I'm currently busy (preparing a simpossium for the next week), so I'll be working on this feature about mid-end september.
OK!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thank you I'm looking forward for the next release!!!!!!
Ok, I've implemented LOAD/SAVE/VERIFY/

Please read here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.boriel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=357&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=357&start=0</a><!-- l -->
(There is a download link in that page).

Also, please note: I have not much time at this moment :? so I couldn't test it enough. Please, try the compiler as much as possible, and report bugs in this forum.