Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ad Lunam Plus
Ad Lunam was a proof of concept, designed to fit into the humble 48K. Here is its big brother, Ad Lunam Plus.

[Image: alp01.png]

The game is now a 128K exclusive - although I have, as for several of my other titles, considered to make a TR-DOS version which can be run on the 48K with a DivIDE/DivMMC. and ESXDOS - and features graphics for many of its sections and AY sound for national anthems and end-of-game congratulations.

[Image: alp02.png]
Will you impersonate Von Braun or Korolev?

[Image: alp04.png]
The main menu

There are other tweakings and enhancements, for instance "pilots" are now aptly called "astronauts" and "cosmonauts" and you can even see their faces when selecting them for training.

[Image: alp07.png]
Choose an ability to train John Glenn in

In the R&D section, you are now able to see pictures of what you are actually researching.

[Image: alp05.png]
Soviet research and development main menu

[Image: alp06.png]
American rockets

Facilities (previously called "structures") can also be seen now, even when they are under construction/repair.

[Image: alp10.png]
The advanced training facility is being built, while launch pad 1 hosts a rocket for a planned mission

You can now follow missions from the control room.

[Image: alp08.png]
Engines started, lift off

End-of-turn messages and communications will be shown as papers on a desktop.

[Image: alp09.png]
The president is pleased with our work

The game is currently at version 1.0 and like its predecessor is available in Italian, English and Spanish. Please report any feedback about possible bugs/strange behavior/typos etc. here or to my email address (shown in the manual).

Enjoy!

Download

Messages In This Thread
Ad Lunam Plus - by Alessandro - 07-09-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Ad Lunam Plus - by Alessandro - 07-15-2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Ad Lunam Plus - by Alessandro - 07-16-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Ad Lunam Plus - by Alessandro - 07-25-2020, 02:24 PM