Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save bug (*solved*)
Thank you Boriel, it works now the print and all. Sorry but I meant to get back to you sooner but life got in the way and I wanted you to take your
time with this.

"23682-23863 ECHO E 33 column number and 24 line number (in lower half) of end of input buffer. "

That would be logical, the printing of messages from the ROM creating a conflict with your PRINT routines but not directly related to MEMBOT itself.
LOAD uses the heap and then it would make sense that SAVE would also do so, expecially when thinking of porting it to other systems while the
execution pathway/template would remain the same for theese "insect" systems or the ASM files as they are. Pathway wise.

Maybe ECHO E could be POKEd to surpress output to the screen during LOAD.

Maybe you can use some of my ideas I wrote about previously to implement the ZX Divide SAVE/LOAD.

I have another idea, a relocatble SYSTEM variables area. Now it is comptible with the ZX but it should be remappable to the static memory or to
anyplace you like by changing the location of the DATA areas, then for e.x. ECHO E=23682,2 [Address,Length] as a format template is maybe a
possibillty.

Messages In This Thread