Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
started msx version - help needed as well
LCD Wrote:
nitrofurano Wrote:yes, it seems that "dim eee as uinteger at $E000" fixes the situation (something is working now! yes! \o/ ), but we need to declare and allocate each variable... :S
(interesting if we could do that automatically from a command line at zxb.py ... )
AFAIK this is a planed feature for a future version of ZXBC. We told already about it some time ago.

yes, i knew this from long time - just like us, Boriel saw a huge potential on this cross-compiler being flexible and extensible - as i think you know, this approach is an (important, imho) experimental part for helping this development process, this planed feature for a future version as you are talking about

and since we can consider these Sega-SMS, CCE-MC1000 and MSX extensions as officially working, i imagine that on the future version we would see (specially if we can help on the development) some cleanup, and creating content for all these machines directly and simply, without needing further scripts, patches, and so on...

btw, LCD, did you try to run that .rom file from the attachment above (the "4b") on OpenMSX or any other MSX emulator? Wink

Messages In This Thread