Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64 char print - 32 lines version
britlion Wrote:I'm playing with some code for this - I think the font is going to come in handy.

What /would/ be nice, since it's a bit slow, is to be able to have my screen address tables in the compiler as a #include option. I need to be able to #include it, and have it align and #include once basically.

Boriel, if I send you code for this are you okay with adding it to the distribution? I think a standard 4k screen address and similar rotate tables would be fairly common; and I can re-use them for quite a few screen routines. If they are in as standard library routines, such that they are guaranteed to only be inserted once, I don't have to worry about code duplication happening - using any of the sprite/graphics routines would include the tables once and once only.
I'm much more recovered now. I will debug the compiler (to fix the above crash error), and start working on it.
I've missed many threads and feel a bit "out" of some discussions. Sorry for that; it's not I'm not interested, but I was resting instead.
After debugging this error, I would also check those routines you say they worked on previous compiler versions and now they don't. This is essential before adding new features, etc...

Messages In This Thread