Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faster Trigonometry
boriel Wrote:Great :!: :!: :!: :o
I think this should go in the Library/ as Fsin, fcos, ftan, for example??? What do you think?
On the other hand, I think you must be included as a co-author of the ZX Basic framework. Tongue If you are reluctant, please tell me. But your contributions are really importants and you must appear as a coauthor, etc... both in documentation, Wiki, and so on.

I think it would work there. The thing about this sort of function though is you can write a very fast very big and very accurate one - based on a lookup table, or a really tiny but very slow one (use the ROM) - or anything in between.

Right now I've thought of a way I might be able to speed it up AND make it more accurate, though.

As for the credit - you have done all the hard work. I've just broken it repeatedly :twisted:

But it would be nice for some thanks on there, yes. I really do appreciate the offer. Don't forget to mention LCD though :wink:

Now I've got my computer running again, I should be able to look at the new version. I had to reinstall the operating system!

Messages In This Thread