Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summary of stuff not working [V1.2.4]
The comparisons all worked perfectly.

Do tell - what was the bug? Was it just one?

I can't seem to reproduce the CHR(var) problem right now. I DID have some issues that were cleared up by uninstalling and reinstalling at one point - it's possible some of the .py files got corrupted or something. I'm not quite sure what happened. So, as well as some real bugs, I may have had some other problems.

I've updated the top post so anyone coming by can see what's happening. I hope it's clear!

You haven't mentioned the tutorial stuff and the wiki updates on reserved words. Think that sort of thing is useful? I'm hoping so. The "faster code" thing was really some hints for people new to compiled spectrum basic. I could see some beginners needing some hand holding. I know we all hate to do documentation, so I'm trying to help out where I can.

Right now the two issues I pointed out at the bottom to do with error messages are some of the biggest problems. It's very hard to track down where code is not correct because "unexpected end of file" doesn't give a clue where - and if you mistype a variable name, it can be very strange tracking down why it's not working!

Messages In This Thread