Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdness 3
LCD Wrote:
britlion Wrote:
LCD Wrote:How is the variable [i] defined? Have you tried to define it AS BYTE or AS WORD? Maybe there is a problem if you use unsigned types?
Cannot test it at moment here with my version and my IDE because I was at rewriting some parts which forces the compiler to generate a binary file, and broke my leg, before it was finished.

You broke your leg? Oh my word! I hope you are okay!
Well, I'm not that okay, because I have pains. The doctor found also some problems with my heart and liver, which also need urgently a fix
I'm sorry to hear that!! :? Sad
I've just read this thread. I really hope you get well soon and your problems be fixed.

britlion Wrote:I could send you the whole source code to date if you like. I'm most worried that I'm getting odd problems - such as a function that works and is tested, and then later stops working as I add code. I stick some print statements into it to see what it's doing, and voila, it starts working perfectly again.

Thanks to both you for your code snippets. After I've fixed the compiler bugs (or most of them) we can discuss which snippets could be included with the compiler (as libraries), and how, if you like. :roll:

On the other hand, the library keys.bas (#include <keys.bas>) already has the MultiKeys function, which is able to read multiple keys at once without having to enable interrupts.

Messages In This Thread