ZX BASIC:Sample Programs
Tutorials and examples are the fastest way (in my opinion) to learn a new language. Well, ZX BASIC is not so new if you are used to Sinclair BASIC. The following is a list of examples, some of them already bundled with the ZX BASIC distribution in the examples/ directory:
- Draws a circle pixel by pixel using PLOT primitive
- Sample clock which uses the FRAMES variable (taken from the ZX Spectrum 48K user manual)
- Like above, but a bit improved.
- Colors example from the ZX Spectrum user manual
- Random color lines example from the ZX Spectrum 48K user manual.
- Factorial recursive test.
- A sound demo (taken from the ZX Spectrum 48K user manual)
- UK Flag drawing (taken from the ZX Spectrum 48K / 128K user manual)
- Mandelbrot fractal by Britlion
- The snake game by Federico J. Álvarez Valero (2003-02-05) (English version)
- A 4 in a Row program with A.I. that plays against you and fit in just 16Kb. Published on the 80's in the Spanish MicroHobby magazine, issue 18