- About the ZX BASIC SDK
- A reduced list of changes/bugfixes
- How to install the ZX Basic SDK in your system, and prerequisites for doing so.
- Tools available in the SDK.
- Command line options table for the compiler (zxb)
Get the latest version of ZX BASIC from the Archive.
- Sample programs you can try to see what ZX BASIC looks like and how fast it runs.
- Some little games examples.
- External links to other tools, IDEs, Graphic designers and projects related to ZX BASIC
- Language Syntax is very close to the original Sinclair BASIC, but it's expanded and enhanced.
- Language data types: Instead of working always with Floating Point numbers (also available), there are also some integer types which are faster an take less memory.
- Comprehensive list (alphabetically ordered) of identifiers you shouldn't use as a variable name. E.g. FOR, PRINT. If you want usage instructions on a statement, also look here.
- Library of functions and subroutines you can use in your programs. You might find them really useful.
- Embedding inline assembler in your code is pretty easy.
- Only for true hackers: This explains how the compiler does it job, how to expand it, etc. You must be a bit crazy if you enter here...