- Language Syntax is very close to the original Sinclair BASIC, but it's expanded and enhaced.
- Language data types: Instead of working always with Floating Point numbers (also available), there are also some integer types which are faster an take less memory.
- Comprehensive list (alphabetically ordered) of identifiers you can't use as a variable name. Ej FOR, PRINT
- Library of functions and subroutines you can use in your programs. You might find them really useful.
- Embedding inline assembler in your code is pretty easy.
- Only for true hackers. This explain how the compiler does it job, how to expand it, etc. You must be a bit crazy if you enter here...