(Difference between revisions)
| || |
|−|* [[ZX_Basic:Download|Download]] the latest version in the [[ZX_Basic:Download|download]] page. Go there to get the lastest version, or directly to the [http://www.boriel.com/files/zxb archive] |+|
the latest version the [http://www.boriel.com/files/zxb archive]
| || |
Revision as of 23:09, 18 April 2010
- About the ZX BASIC SDK
- A reduced list of changes/bugfixes
- How to install the ZX Basic SDK in your system, and prerequisites for do it.
- Tools available in the SDK.
- Command line options table for the compiler (zxb)
Get the latest version of ZX BASIC from the archive.
- Sample programs you can try to see how ZX BASIC looks like and how fast it runs.
- Same little games examples.
- Language Syntax is very close to the original Sinclair BASIC, but it's expanded and enhanced.
- Language data types: Instead of working always with Floating Point numbers (also available), there are also some integer types which are faster an take less memory.
- Comprehensive list (alphabetically ordered) of identifiers you can't use as a variable name. E.g. FOR, PRINT
- Library of functions and subroutines you can use in your programs. You might find them really useful.
- Embedding inline assembler in your code is pretty easy.
- Only for true hackers. This explain how the compiler does it job, how to expand it, etc. You must be a bit crazy if you enter here...