I've got a weird problem. I have an wordpress plugin v3.4 xspf player that is not loading. Check out http://www.getitonmusic.com. It should show up in the top right corner, but isn't. It used to work and it works fine on my localhost. I'm getting a 404 error when the player is trying to load.
Here are my settings:
- The player is loaded into header.php using <?php xspf_player::start(); ?>
- I've executed the playlist.php and it prints out the xml playlist that I set. No problem there.
- I've navigated to the player.swf file itself and it loads fine on the screen.
- I've deactivated and reinstalled the plugin files, but nothing changed.
- I've cleared my cache, still nothing.
- I've cleared my xspf and reinstated, but still nothing.
I'm not really sure what's happening. Any suggestions?